- The National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC website (www.normi.org) is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using this website, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The information contained within this site, while it is not guaranteed, has been compiled by National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC from internal and external sources, and every attempt is made to verify its authenticity. It is subject to errors, omissions, withdrawal from market, and changes. You should therefore verify any information obtained from this site before you act upon it, by calling National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC or emailing through the website.
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC, Compusoar Internet Services, nor any of their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS against National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC, or Compusoar Internet Services and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the service and the sites and the information available thereon.
- In no event shall the site designers, Compusoar Internet Services, National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC, its parent or subsidiary companies, or its affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this website.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Louisiana.
All content included on this site is copyrighted under the laws of the United States and is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without the prior written permission of National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, LLC
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
document.write(name + '@' + domain + '<\/a>');
// End -->
By Phone: 877.251.2296
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.